Dry Cooling Towers are produced in forced draught and induced draught designs, and in Single and Multi-Fan Arrangements, Depending on customer specifications and requirements, We are the professional dry Cooling Tower and Air Cooled Condenser Manufacturers, Tubes in Copper and Fins are Aluminium MOC we use 5/8'' or 3/8'' OD copper tubes as per customer specification, all tubes are well expanded tested for pressure and leak.
- A great deal of water gets preserved on using dry Cooling Towers.
- Less or no preparation needed as atmospheric air is in abundance
- No formation of scale or heat exchanger cleaning is required
- There are no mobile parts except for the fan and the motors. Hence the Cooling Tower maintenance is negligible.
- Dust, fly ash, living organisms or dirt do not get mixed up with process water
- There are no constraints placed on the location of plant
- No corrosions caused by air
- This Cooling Tower performance ensures minimal environmental impact
- Reduced annual operating expenses